About this forum

Discussion on books, journals and articles by the Star of Azazel.
Nefastos

About this forum

Post by Nefastos »

As you can see, there is a part of this forum only available to members.

Another addition has been made, that one's membership in the Star of Azazel can be seen under one's name in the forum. Information now includes "Frater" (= brother, for male members) or "Soror" (= sister, for female members) in case of brotherhood members.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Nefastos

Re: About this forum

Post by Nefastos »

Nefastos wrote:As you can see, there is a part of this forum only available to members.

So, if you are a new member of the brotherhood - or new to this forum - and don't yet have access to the members area, please send mail to *** or to your aspect guide to gain that access.

EDIT: Old email address deleted to avoid confusion. Alot of old information here, but we can keep at them for achival peeks to the past. -Smaragd
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Setheh

Post by Setheh »

Hello,

I have a question concerning working with the aspects, as I would like to work with all of them. Is it possible? I am ready after joining the SOA to work with all of them as all of them I consider as absolutely necessary for my inner progress.

Greetings.
Mysterium Serpentiam
Benemal

Post by Benemal »

These questions are better answered in the members area. You can also converse privately with each aspect guide, if existing explanations are not enough.

Welcome!
Setheh

Post by Setheh »

Helllo,

As I was about to join the Order by sending a letter to the adress of the Order now I am not able to and I am not going to be able to send it for a few days because now I am disabled - I lost somehow electrolites and I cannot move now properly with the left leg because it can be felt by me in a very specific way and it is pain mixed with the feeling like the musles seems to be like a streched out tire and it may be because of the vairosu reasons, I started to train Taekwondo and maybe I overtrained and also had a lack of vitamines and slept in a wrong way those are one of many but I am not sure which one is mine and therefore I cannot send the letter as I willed to do in the registered option but now I need to stay at home and at least for a weak or two drink every day Calcium and Magnesium, I sincerely and wholeheartedly wish to work with SOA and all of it's aspects.

Greetings and best wishes!
Mysterium Serpentiam
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Thank you for your interest, Setheh. Membership applications letters will be read & discussed by the aspect guides as soon as they arrive.

Nota bene: From now on I will moderate your posts & remove the parts unrelated to the subject at hand, & ask that the other moderators will do the same.

Setheh wrote:I have a question concerning working with the aspects, as I would like to work with all of them. Is it possible? I am ready after joining the SOA to work with all of them as all of them I consider as absolutely necessary for my inner progress.

When one is accepted to the brotherhood (which requires that the majority of the aspect guides will vote for him or her), the default is that he or she will not give emphasis to any of the aspects. This balanced use of all the formal aspects is collectively known as "the Grey aspect".
Setheh

Post by Setheh »

Hello,

thank you for your response Mr. Nefastos, I am grateful that we can communicate on this level and I appreciate it very much. It is important to keep to the topic's line but whatever I am writing I am writing always that concerns my experiences with one topic and opinions may be different of coruse and I accept it but what I am writing concerning myself is always necessary and needs not to be moderated so harshly - I am not for the first time on the forum and also I am co-OHO of the temple of THEM and together with others I own nowadays the forum of our Temple. The aspect you mention - the grey one is exactly what I feel will all of myself at home with.

Greetings.
Mysterium Serpentiam