Forum news

Events, meetings and announcements.
Nefastos
Frater

Forum news

Postby Nefastos » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:54 am

English forum is finally online! Let's hope we'll have some interesting discussions.

Edit: Avatar pictures are approved.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Nefastos
Frater

Re: Forum news

Postby Nefastos » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:03 pm

As you see, our website has been through renovation!

In addition to the more beautiful looks, the translations of some articles have been through improvements. On behalf of the brotherhood I heartily thank also the outside help given in this!

There is still much to be done before this English side can be compared to the Finnish one, in depth or in clarity. Many of the old translations are in great need of editing, and many new translations are needed. Some older articles are outdated and in need of more info that is already available in Finnish. The working group for finally doing this kind of work is under construction right now, & I trust the future will see much more improvements in quality as well as in quantity.

Meantime, please discuss about any topics both philosophic or practical, and bear with the defects patiently as the great yogis do. :)
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Setheh

Postby Setheh » Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:08 pm

Hello Mr. Nefastos,

Indeed it is working and looking wonderfully, I am truly glad to observe the way hwo the temple is progressing and it is my will to also assist in the progress of the temple, yet I am not a programmer nor a graphic master but I will always help as best as I can and just please tell me through the PM or here where you need assistance of any kind and I will always consider it if I am able to serve my help in those workings that will be performed and I don't mean here of course only spiriotual works but the works of any kind.

Greetings.
Mysterium Serpentiam
Aquila
Frater

Postby Aquila » Sat Nov 17, 2018 4:27 pm

For your information, username Alfalfa was banned from our Finnish forums due to extremely long monologues and somewhat obsessive behavior that was starting to dominate the discussions in a bad way. He hadn't started acting like this on the English forums yet but to avoid that we naturally had to ban him from here as well. He had been warned but seemed not to follow the wishes we had about changing his way of expression that was more fitting to books and blogs and such platforms.

To clarify any possible misunderstandings, everyone is still welcome to express themselves here in their personal ways, in length or not. In this case it was about constantly showing no interest to other users' experience of using our forums and causing harm to discussion.