Events, meetings and announcements.
Kenazis
Frater

Re: Activating Passive Forum Members

Post by Kenazis »

My personal reasons for passivity and activity in a nutshell:

Passivity
- I have nothing in mind that I want to speak about here
- This kind of discussion is not my cup of tea (I prefer face to face, one to one/few).
- I am so used to found things out by myself that when seeking information I seek it myself (internet, books)
- there's so much to read here already and so many topics
- many discussions go so fast forwards that it often seems pointless to interrupt others.
- many topics just doesn't interest me at all or I really have nothing to say about them

Activity
- This kind of discussion is not my cup of tea (so it is good and necessary to practice and practice and learn and learn)
- This might be only good forum existing (at least when speaking about esoteric topics), so it must be kept alive and kicking
- There's so many interesting things going on here that can't keep myself silent and passive

Conclusion
- I always try to participate on those topics (at least on some level) I'm interested about
- I try to read almost everything new that comes in here (but in cases the topic doesn't interest my at all and it is very active and lengthy, I don't waste my energy on them, so I have more energy on those I see interesting)

Ps. didn't re-read, so there might be some errors
"We live for the woods and the moon and the night"
Polyhymnia
Soror

Post by Polyhymnia »

Seferoth wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:18 pm I personally only register when i am sure to be active in the forum. Take this forum for instance, i have been a lurker for a while, but only lately decided to register as i have delved deeper into the writings of The Star of Azazel and Frater Nefastos, and i would like to give my opinions on many things and i am also in need of some answers. Still, many have their own reasons for registering.
Welcome! Very happy to have you. I have some catching up to do in the threads, but I look forward to reading your contributions.
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Polyhymnia wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 7:32 am
Seferoth wrote: Tue Jun 29, 2021 5:18 pm I personally only register when i am sure to be active in the forum. Take this forum for instance, i have been a lurker for a while, but only lately decided to register as i have delved deeper into the writings of The Star of Azazel and Frater Nefastos, and i would like to give my opinions on many things and i am also in need of some answers. Still, many have their own reasons for registering.
Welcome! Very happy to have you. I have some catching up to do in the threads, but I look forward to reading your contributions.
Thank you. Happy to be here.
Sphere of Sephiroth (Esoteric Group) forum https://sephiroth.freeforums.net/