News from the World

Events, meetings and announcements.
Smaragd
Frater

News from the World

Postby Smaragd » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:37 am

I though we had such a topic already in the English side too but it doesn't seem to be so.

NASA reported of the Phoenix galaxy clusters rare abilities to give birth to a large number of stars. As we're going through the Secret Doctrine with lodge Phanes and friends we've come to think of our own galaxys challenges and settings. The special settings the Phoenix galaxy cluster operates with reminded me of similar way of looking the celestial bodies and what sort of challenges there are outside our own star system. It is also interesting to me to think of the laws or causal chains by which a certain spatial location has come to be the centers of different sort of galaxies and galaxy clusters. Being eager to find universal answers I felt a bit disappointed when first time reading the Secret Doctrine to mainly handle things of our own star system, but as location and subjects wrapped in objects there aren't meaningless, it seems we need to take them all in to account.
Polyhymnia
Soror

Re: News from the World

Postby Polyhymnia » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:38 pm

Oh, wow. Certainly does make me think of The Great Breath! Thanks for sharing. It will forever blow me away that all found in the macrocosm is reflected in the microcosm. How vast and wonderful this journey can be! Even if at times it's pretty frustrating and challenging.
*cough* Secret Doctrine *cough* 8-)
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Smaragd
Frater

Re: News from the World

Postby Smaragd » Fri Nov 22, 2019 12:37 am

Polyhymnia wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:38 pm
Even if at times it's pretty frustrating and challenging.
*cough* Secret Doctrine *cough* 8-)
We will get to the place where even this baffling piece of literature starts making sense, I'm sure! When is another question. The length of some of those cosmic cycles are atleast as baffling!