Sex

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Segel
Soror

Re: Sex

Postby Segel » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:51 pm

Thanks for your comment fra Nefastos, there is a lot to think about. Maybe I'll say something back to you here like in five years from now.
Segel
Soror

Postby Segel » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:49 am

Like magic, my eyes and hands gripped this finnish text from "Voice of the silence-commentary book" called "The importance of negative feelings in spiritual development", there was a scripture about "purifying" sexuality (please excuse my translation, i don't know if that text has been translated into english, the writing is in this edition at the end of the book, not in all editions, I think)
I don't know why I haven't read it before but I'm glad that I read it just now when the matter is timely right and question about this stuff is floating in my breathing air, so thanks for that as well fra Nefastos. I would recommend this text to anyone who's thinking about these things.
obnoxion
Sodalis

Postby obnoxion » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:38 pm

Segel wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:49 am
this finnish text from "Voice of the silence-commentary book" called "The importance of negative feelings in spiritual development"...
This is one of my favourite SoA texts.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Kavi
Frater

Postby Kavi » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:55 pm

Nefastos wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:10 pm

So, the "danger" is always there, so it seems to be not very hard to understand that for some temperaments, it must somehow be made visibly present, maybe in a form of sadomasochistic play or such playful and fundamentally trusting form of an apparent dark side of erotics? I guess for me this need becomes satisfied simply by the fact that I know and have felt (and even constantly experiencing) that danger of a primal force that it has become as an integral part of the whole erotic play. The edge of the knife is present at all times, the sword of Damocles is hanging above in perpetual danger. Once again this comes back to that awe & terror of the omnipresence of God – who clearly is Satan, in the Old Testament and outside of it.
Personally, for me there is so much life, death and danger in sex at least when it becomes to states which people enter at the moment and after. The word Sword of Damocles describes this very well.
The whole idea of pulling out or consuming emergency contraceptive pills somehow work around probability of life.
Even if people seem to be the most responsible people ever these rational and calculative traits seems to vanish when two step inside the square called bedroom. There is so much of education around this topic about pregnancy that it would feel self-evident to act in safe way. But there seems to be unconscious need to experience this danger and the possibility of life.
Some kind of desire to play with death.
This kind of darker mystery in sex is very terrifying for me.
I associate "primal force" directly to these kinds of things too. There seems to be need to experience this primal force but at the same time desire or wish to kill the results of it in the aftermath.
7&8