Why to breed

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Soror O

Re: Why to breed

Post by Soror O »

Malja wrote: Fri Apr 24, 2020 1:47 pm
Ave wrote: Sun Apr 19, 2020 6:54 pm And what if the children are "asking to be born?", like dear-ol' Leonard sang? Don't you ever think about the children?!
There was once a man whose presence made me feel like mother to his unborn children.
It was really peculiar, because I've never felt anything like that around anyone else. Syncros about marriage and children happened when I was around him, one night I even felt a presence of a little child by my bedside asking why I don't want him/her. Luckily nothing ever happened between us and I think it was for the best because my tarot cards warned me that there will be cruelty in the relationship if it was to happen. Once we were hanging out casually and suddenly he seemed to go to a different mental state while he looked at me in a weard manner and said: "three lives... ruined".
This is why I think it's sometimes a good idea not to say yes to the children who are asking to be born.
Thank you for sharing. It's always interesting to read such personal experiences!

You experience lead me to think of communication, which - in its various levels - is one one most interesting phenomenon there is. (Is there any other phenomena, really...? I mean that everything is communication.)

Maybe there was a concrete child asking to be born. Also, I assume that a person can have an entity within himself which is literally like an unborn child - that is: someone who has not been granted to exist. These unborn entities within people are hungry to be born. They are longing for a channel - the mother. Sometimes this longing can evolve into persuasion towards other people - and moreover: into manipulation and forcing. It's a process where the person is desperately trying to seek the mother outside himself, when he cannot find her within. I imagine that (some) homicides are commited by these unborns as a way to express existence.
If you want to reborn, let yourself die.
Peregrina

Post by Peregrina »

Ave wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:27 am Maybe there was a concrete child asking to be born. Also, I assume that a person can have an entity within himself which is literally like an unborn child - that is: someone who has not been granted to exist. These unborn entities within people are hungry to be born. They are longing for a channel - the mother. Sometimes this longing can evolve into persuasion towards other people - and moreover: into manipulation and forcing. It's a process where the person is desperately trying to seek the mother outside himself, when he cannot find her within. I imagine that (some) homicides are commited by these unborns as a way to express existence.
Interesting idea. Do you think these entities can manifest themselves as human offspring if they do not find other channels? Could you explain the idea of homicides being an expression of the existence of these entities further?
Soror O

Post by Soror O »

Malja wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:34 pm
Ave wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 10:27 am Maybe there was a concrete child asking to be born. Also, I assume that a person can have an entity within himself which is literally like an unborn child - that is: someone who has not been granted to exist. These unborn entities within people are hungry to be born. They are longing for a channel - the mother. Sometimes this longing can evolve into persuasion towards other people - and moreover: into manipulation and forcing. It's a process where the person is desperately trying to seek the mother outside himself, when he cannot find her within. I imagine that (some) homicides are commited by these unborns as a way to express existence.
Interesting idea. Do you think these entities can manifest themselves as human offspring if they do not find other channels? Could you explain the idea of homicides being an expression of the existence of these entities further?
I don't know, really. I just vision that taking somebody's life could be an outwardly expression of lacking existence inwardly. This just seems somehow logical to me. This doesn't mean that all motherless beings end up being killers.

About the offspring: I don't have a slightest clue. I have always thought that concrete human babies/kids are kind of pure, or atleast free from any certain predestination. Yes, they have karma - if they have incarnated to Earth before - but the way it will play out has to do with myriad variables. I also believe that evil is a human and terrestrial condition - it's a habit of this world (or a dimension to be clear). I believe that unborn souls having spend time in other dimensions, are less prone to terrestrial habit of evil. Also, I don't believe that there is such a magician who could demand unborn spirits to serve as some kind of soulpuppets. (Not sure if I answered you question at all.)
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Malja wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:34 pm
Could you explain the idea of homicides being an expression of the existence of these entities further?
Perhaps the simple answer already given is better and enough, but I felt like diving in to the subject as the idea ringed true.

Every impulse, all the needs, desires, agonies, hunger seems to be sort of unborn ie. unsatisfied entities crying to be looked after. Thinking of the cacophony of these entities beggning to be fulfilled reminds me of depressive states when life has slipped out of ones control and everything is too overwhelming. No wonder postpartum depression is a thing.

Is unborn and unsatisfied equal through and through? They are pretty much the same thing when we think of the latent potential getting to manifest and express itself. But then there is the unsatisfied need to not exist or to die. But it’s an ”birthgiving” expression too and a formal one (whether or not it is acknowledged), which asks to be balanced by the knowledge of the lack of ultimate death separated from life. Those seeking death exclusively will not find it, as those hungry for life exclusively will not receive it. Thus what is forming a humanbeing in the embryo is these death-hungry entities doomed for life waiting to be fed, as karma is waiting to be carried (and perhaps the other way around, coming to the idea of positive and negative karma). These are the unsatisfied. When something is born/bearen/carried it seems to hold a deeper potential than simple delaying satisfaction as it is cultivated further in the soul-birth of the mother and child, to which Ave pointed to couple pages back, holding a promise of adept being capable to satisfy the hungry masses with five loaves of bread and two fishes. Someone ”lacking existence inwardly” is a being that has lost his individuality for the cacophony of the hungry entities inside, and thus lacks the Will to direct the impulses properly, just like someone drunken enough may lack the will to prevent an angry outburst slipping in to a homicide.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Soror O

Post by Soror O »

Smaragd wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:02 am Perhaps the simple answer already given is better and enough, but I felt like diving in to the subject as the idea ringed true.
In think that your answer really added to the subject, for the picture I drew was over simplified, and kind of raw.
Smaragd wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:02 am Is unborn and unsatisfied equal through and through?
Maybe its not. With unborn I was maybe referring to the - starved hungry (unsatisfied) - entity which has (for a some reason) lost its living connection to the channeling, birth-giving function; ie. the Mother. Literally this means that the entity has lost its self-realization capacity (or it has never evolved into such function in the first place).

When I was younger I used to think about what I'd be able to do, could I for example kill a person? This question kind of haunted me, as I realized that I was a human, and by no means, outside such phenomena. Back then, I found that the way to ensure myself from the fail side of human existence was to give the darkness a way to express itself in the light of consiousness (in my inner space). Still, there are parts in me, which try to escape this light quite skillfully and are prone to act out in certain circumstances. Consiousness to me is like the look of a cosmic Mother. It sees everything there is, and contains it in herself. She is the great container, and she sees not only our actions but the underlying ache behind it.