The Left Hand Path and Satanism an Overview.

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Necrosophiacos

The Left Hand Path and Satanism an Overview.

Post by Necrosophiacos »

The left Hand Path and Satanism
By Necrosphiacos.
On this brief article I would like to expose my understanding of these two concepts that are usually interchanged and used one for another among the occult community.
I will start referring to the Left Hand Path by a quote from the Temple of Set, one of the best known Left Hand Path organizations in the United States of America, founded by Dr. Michael A. Aquino.
"The the left hand path is the conscious attempt to preserve and strengthen one's isolate, psyche centric existence against the objective universe while apprehending, comprehending, and influencing a varying number of subjective universes. "—T.O.S.
This focus more on the energetic and psychological paradigms of how a person isolates himself or herself from the energies and psychological influence of the environment, this is also accompanied by a different lifestyle or adversarial attitude towards cultural, societal, and religious environment. In our western culture it is often used the embrace of some archetype of rebellion, out of religion or artistic sources like a story antihero, mythological personage, or artist from some subculture. Within time, in most people this wanes, and as one goes further into this path start embracing our own persona as the adversarial archetype with or without the heroes worship complex from the past. To me the practice of the LHP may begin with very simplistic techniques for example one of the reason’s a decided to learn other languages different than my native one was to able to talk to myself in a different language and create some type of cognitive dissonance, also a way to block outside influence at will, I could listen to music or watch TV in another language, thus creating another artificial world and transporting my consciousness into another culture where that particular language was spoken.
Personally, I see the Left Hand practitioner manifested from very simple forms, like the teenager who decides to adopt a gothic style, dress in black and adopt a nocturnal lifestyle, that is valid LHP approach to me. To the extreme Vamamarg practice of India, and the forms of Necromancy practiced by the Aghori- Sadhus in the other end. I place the media LHP heroes, like Anton S. Lavey, Peter H. Gilmore, the more reserved ones like Don Webb, Edred Thorsson, the one of the “Luciferian Movement” like Jeremy Crow, Michael W. Ford…and a rebellious Black Metal or Gothic Kid on the same stand. To me they are all in one form or the other Left Hand Path practitioners. Many of them have labeled or been labeled by others as Satanists or Luciferians which according my believes and gnosis is further from the truth and a mere Gimmick.
Satanism, according my own gnosis and for what I stand for, is : The Worship of Satan(..use any epithet you wish..) and His Demons, knowing they are real on the literal sense of the word sentient and conscious beings. The worship with true devotion with the aim of “union mystica” of our inner essence, by holy communion with their pure energy/being emanated from the pureness of the of Darkness and Kaos, the acosmic Black Light, this is achieved by sacrifices and offerings, prayers on a daily and nightly basis, the shedding of our blood, honoring them with our deeds, words, and thoughts. Wisely, facing the trials of this adversarial world created by the tyrant Demiurge, the Deus Otiousus ( YHWH ), and avoiding the lies and tricks from him and both his human and empyreal lackeys.
True Satanism and Gnosis of the Master does not come from writing or reading books inspired by the ego, empty talks full of pompousness, mundane and silly titles means nothing in the eyes of the Devil. Even, if you become a god or goddess, you are always going to be an insignificant clayborn creature. Your science and technology is just a trend that within time becomes rusty and obsolete. No matter how much you give over importance, to your physical body, it will succumb under the merciless sword of Thanatos sooner or later.
Personally I do not consider that the mere fact that you believe in the existence of the Lord of Darkness, makes you a Satanist. Many dissidents from the Church of Satan and Setians hold the Devil as real, but to me they are not Satanists because they lack devotion and worship. Most of them are vampyres feeding on each other’s ego. Their Blindness from their dayside ego and fear to be labeled by their peers as “Reverse Christians” or “sheep” does not let them worship anything else besides their ego.
Believing is not enough, for example I know the God from the Abrahamic religion and his angelica are actual beings, I have felt them and the filthiness of their energies. But, that does not make me a Judeochristian. And please do not come with the Rudolf Steiner’s Theory or the Egyptian Hermetic misinterpretation that “ Lucifer Satan” the highest of the Dark Gods and the Creator Archont worshipped by the religions of the white light are the same, which has being spread in many new age groups. To me they are two different beings with distinct nature an essence.
This shows the difference from people who adquire wisdom by being lazy and just reading and listening the teachings of some guru and the Gnosis of those who actually practice and are never afraid of going too far.
Since I know Master Satan is real, I do not need to cite human or mundane sources, I am confident of what I know, if I lack wisdom I will petitioned the Master. In most Occult material there are hidden Jewels, but they are soiled and one needs to dig into the mud, clean and purify. That is why I am watchful of the energies in form of information I get from others, most is just debris.
In conclusion, I have tried to separate both aspects and terms to denote the differences. Pointing out why I do not consider most of the so called “Satanists” to be real Satanist. because of having adopted titles that does not correspond with their believes and practices. The Left hand Path and Satanism, on practical venues, both concepts must be entwined as the metal craftier that adds certain materials to make the craft stronger, for example copper or aluminum are added to Gold in Jewels to give consistency. Both the Left Hand Path and Satanism (Devil Worship) must go hand in hand to the Black Brother/Adept. The phenomena of Atheistic Left Hand Path practitioners, seems to be a malady of our wertern egocentric culture, basically due to the naming of the organization founded by Anton S. Lavey in the 60’s. If observe in other civilizations, the adherents of the Left Hand Path do worship, and are not frowned or labeled Right Hand Pather’s or that they are delusional sheep.
Being since the beginning of my existence on this earth a Dark Sorcerer, my humble advice on this matter is to search for the sacred wisdom of the triangle, the simplest manifestation of unity. Unifying A) Know, Believe and Isolate yourself (LHP), B) Worship, Honour and Respect Satan the Master and the Dark Gods/ess, Study, C) practice and Apply your Lesser magick and Higher magick both for spiritual and success on mundane affairs so you may reap the fruits of Earth, Heaven and Hell. Keep this figure as an emblem, not to be worn as a pendant, but engraved as a mystical sigil in your soul. Hope these words may serve of inspiration and awakening. AMSG !.
Aquila

Re: The Left Hand Path and Satanism an Overview.

Post by Aquila »

Elsewhere you told you stand against dogmas but aren't you only creating new dogmas when you declare there's only one true way of Satanism? For example, I see LaVeyan satanism as a good phase of spiritual growth that has the potentiality of purifying man of some harmful ideas that the christian church has spread through years. It can lead to new broader ways of understanding. I believe there's lot of different ways to understand Satan and Lucifer, and they all work on different levels of our being.
the Egyptian Hermetic misinterpretation that “ Lucifer Satan” the highest of the Dark Gods and the Creator Archont worshipped by the religions of the white light are the same
Could you explain this a little bit more? I am not saying they are the same, but I would be happy to hear some your explanations why you see this as a misinterpretation.
Necrosophiacos

Re: The Left Hand Path and Satanism an Overview.

Post by Necrosophiacos »

I agree on your statement that Laveyanism has countered the teachings of christianity and the other abrahamic religions in an antinomian way, which serve to purify the individual from his kind of indoctrinations.
Notwithstanding,personally i have not found the teachings of Dr. Lavey or his bible useful, which is in my opinion a personal adaptation of Might is Right of Ragnar Redbeard and some rituals based on the Book of Abramelin the Mage, his version of the Enochian keys. In my personal practice i have found those ritual spells useless and have lead to not good results.
I try to learn from actual experimentation and trial. Maybe my occult constitution is different or I was born under a different star. To be honest, i am very generous, compassionate, and sensible person with a pure heart. These characteristics seems to be shunned as weakness in Laveyan "Satanism".
According the scholars and members of both the Church of Satan and the Temple of Set, i have had the opportunity to interact with: for Lavey and his followers, Satan is just a force in Nature or the Dark Aspect of God YHWH or the Demiurge. Which implies God and Satan are just aspects of the same entity according them. According the information i have been told this may have originated on the Horus-Set egyptian concept which has been modernly interpreted as God-Satan. But, I do not know much about this or the inner teachings of the COS. I understand and respect their form of "satanism" or LHP is very different than the Gnostic form of satanism I believe in.
According my own gnosis Lucifer and Satan are one of the same entity as Lucifer, Lord of Thaumiel manifests in the highest sphere of the Qliphotic tree as Satan and Moloch. Who came into being by itself from the fullness acasual chaos or as an emanation from Darkness, the womb of Tiamat, if you prefer those mythos.. or the Deus Asconditus. The Master possess a multifaced aspect, but for our better understanding on this Aeonic consciousness, we may use the epythets Satan and Lucifer.
In other Hand the Demiurge YHWH or the creator of this cosmic prison is an emanation from the white light who decided to create matter by making the essence of Darkness to vibrate at a lower ratio thus making it more tangible.
Thus God the Demiurge is one entity, while Lucifer Satan is another different entity. which implies the concept of Lavey is absurd. Also, Laveyans are atheists, they do not know the essence or the Nature of the Vampyric Archon YHWH who has created this world and us as energetic living batteries.
In my humble opinion Frater, mankind along history have confused: The Deus Asconditus ( the primordial source or Pandimensional Kaos), God the demiurge YHWH and his archons ( The emanations from the bastard white light) and Lucifer Satan, The Master ( the first born son of the Black light and the Highest One of The Dark Gods of Sitra Ahra).
I do not expect the laveyans who are just mundanes with an animalistic ego, who lives with the purpose of carnal gratification as the highest goal, to understand these mysteries.
Hope this comment have been able to clarify this topic and answer you question.
--Vobiscum Lilith, Samael et Spiritui Serpento.