Introductions

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Nefastos

Re: Introductions

Post by Nefastos »

Welcome Eradicatus! We're happy to have you. It's interesting to hear your equal interests in the Left Hand Path & Buddhism. I too think that they share a deep similarity in many important subjects.

As one can see, most of the discussion is still done in the Finnish side of our site, so pass the gospel to tell people about this forum to get things a bit livelier here.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Eradicatus

Post by Eradicatus »

Nefastos wrote: It's interesting to hear your equal interests in the Left Hand Path & Buddhism.
/color]

I am not exactly in to Buddhism, but I do have my respect for a few people who are in to it who seem to exhibit some nice Morals and try not to display any harm towards other people and animals.

Nefastos wrote:As one can see, most of the discussion is still done in the Finnish side of our site, so pass the gospel to tell people about this forum to get things a bit livelier here.

I may know other like-minded people who will take a liking to the Forum and the Perspective of the Star of Azazel who will have a interest in it, it will probably take some time but eventually things will start to pick up.
Build not upon sand, but upon rock And build not for today or yesterday but for all time.
- Codex Saerus, The Black Book of Satan - Anton Long.
Phatskull

Post by Phatskull »

I live in the United States, in the eastern part of the state of Pennsylvania in a rural area. I have been involved, with periods of inactivity, in many occult and alternative religious activities/groups since the early 70's. These have included Gardnerian Wicca, Ceremonial Magick, OTO, Hinduism. Along with organized activity, I also have done much solo practice of my own devising. In the early 90's, I became fascinated with, and eventually initiated into, Palo and La Regla Ocha (commonly called "Santeria"). My connection with these continues, but in a less formal way - although I still attend formal ceremonies. Lately I am more active with working with Spirits of the dead and other Spirits - many seen by most as "demonic". My practices have brought me to the realization that Energy can express itself in many ways and, depending on the openness of the individual, what some would find harmful or negative can be quite helpful and positive. Also, I have learned thru experience that one needs both the Light and Dark and that each contains the other within itself. A cliche, perhaps, but, in reality, quite profound and difficult to live.
In an effort to open myself more to the flow of Energy, both from within and without myself, I have been in tradtional Orgonomic (Reichian) therapy and practice Tai Chi and related arts.
I am a writer, singer and actor - having made money at all but never enough to support myself! So I still must earn a wage.
My Sun is in Sagitarrius.
I am very glad to have found this group and this Forum and I thank the Administrators for approving my account here. I look forward to learning much and sharing what I might.
Fomalhaut

Post by Fomalhaut »

Phatskull wrote:I Also, I have learned thru experience that one needs both the Light and Dark and that each contains the other within itself. A cliche, perhaps, but, in reality, quite profound and difficult to live.
First of all, welcome to the forum Phatskull! Great that you joined the Forum. I could not agree less about what you told about the need of both Light and Darkness & their unity.
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
— C.G. Jung
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Welcome to the forum for all the new members! Let's see if we'll have this veil of silence lifted at some point. But if not, well, then there wasn't a real need for that.
Fomalhaut wrote:I could not agree less about what you told about the need of both Light and Darkness & their unity.

I take it that you mean more? Or the idiom just escapes me.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Fomalhaut

Post by Fomalhaut »

Nefastos wrote:Welcome to the forum for all the new members! Let's see if we'll have this veil of silence lifted at some point. But if not, well, then there wasn't a real need for that.
Fomalhaut wrote:I could not agree less about what you told about the need of both Light and Darkness & their unity.

I take it that you mean more? Or the idiom just escapes me.
Oh no, I indeed wanted to mean more :) I used the idiom in a very wrong way. Sorry for the further misundertandings.
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
— C.G. Jung
MAF

Post by MAF »

Greetings all, my name is MAF(Melinda) Sign: Virgo and I am 22 years old from New York City. I"m a full time college student soon to be graduating, so a great deal of my time is invested in the completion of my degree. I took interest in spiritual works at the age of 17; as the years went by I matured, became open minded and connected with myself more on a spiritual level. I come here as a serious novice taking interest in various spiritual works and paths. This is the beginning of a long journey, through time and patience I"ll discover what path is right for me. My boyfriend Eradicatus and Gokhan here on the forum have provided much inspiration, and I"ve learned a lot from them thus far. One of my goals is to be limitless, and understand different perspectives and points of view. I enjoy art especially drawing abstracts, music (Death/Black Metal, Ambient, Industrial, Classical etc.), nature and philosophy.
Sothoth

Post by Sothoth »

Welcome to the forum! ;)
Nox

Post by Nox »

Hello,

I am Henry Nox, currently residing in the coastal city of Turku, Finland. Within the Star of Azazel I mainly work within the aspect of Stone.

Although my interest towards the less known nyances and sides of existence has shown it's faces in many ways already at very young age, my conscious study of occultism seems to have started around age of 14 when I first came up with idea of Satan as an archetype which I could actually worship and dedicate myself to. I feel that was the first time when I actually understood that there is an actual meaning behind religious customs and symbols; something which I, for first time, felt personally very reasonable and important to initiate into.

Now a days I'm mostly involved in studying the tantric practices of Hinduism and Buddhism, with especial interest towards shakta (goddess) cults within this context. These studies seem to correlate the idea of Satanism as a "biblical tantra of west" - a one kind of powerful tradition of all-pervading immanence. Or in other word the cult of serpent power which we can find, I believe so, within all traditions in the world.
Kaosoth

Post by Kaosoth »

Ave,
I'm female and I live in Austria on the countryside near Vienna, I have two adult children, my sign is aries.

My Interests in spiritual and occult things started a long while ago, with a journey to Egypt, Crowley, Tarot and magickal Qabalah.
I love nature and the plants. forests and mountains and travelling on my own. during some years of my life i lost my self and my path.

I'm interested in all (ancient) cultures, religions and rites. In the last years in gnostic writings, Nag Hammadi, LHP, the bible in qabalistic view comparing with egypt and mesopotamian culture and the pyramids, the philosophy of TotBL...
Music has always been important for me, also as a vehicle for messages to spread.
I honour Death, as father of life, what makes Life conscious. This insight changed my life. Satan is my inner spiritual black flame, highest spirit. revealing the truth about below and above and life and death. Holy serpent similar to Kundalini.
I am glad that I found this forum, and you all, to exchange thoughts about what is in our same interest and spiritual path. greetz & hails!