Introductions

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Benemal

Re: Introductions

Post by Benemal »

May you find, what you don't know you're looking for Emmy!
emmy

Post by emmy »

and a fond hello back to you
emmy

Post by emmy »

can anyone suggest where to begin? There is just so much information it gets a little bit overwhelming.
Heith

Post by Heith »

Well... Either a random pick, or just what interests you. Difficult to suggest as I've no idea what you're into.

EDIT: Or you can go to the Questions- section and start to bombard SOA with questions :)
emmy

Post by emmy »

oooohhhhhh bombarding with questions.....that sounds like fun :)
emmy

Post by emmy »

Thank you all for such a warm and kind greetings. Im looking forward to learning and sharing with you all.
Einheri

Post by Einheri »

Salve!

I introduce myself as Andy Crow. I am a member (frater) of Star of Azazel.
-Also member of the Eye Aspect.
I'm 26 years old (it's kind of a funny, sometimes I don't remember how old I am). I live in the Lapland of Finland.
I write poems and short stories as a hobby, only in finnish language, at the moment,
but maybe someday I will try to write also in english. -when my language skills will improve.-

Usually I like to spend time on my own, so I don't write much comments in the internet forums, but I'll try to live with the spirit this time.

Still I want to wish you all a warm welcome!

fra. Crow
emmy

Post by emmy »

Welcome to the forum!!
Mera

Post by Mera »

Hello everyone,

Apologies I did not notice the introduction topic before I began posting in other topics. I would have introduced my self before I began posting. I hope you don't think I was being rude.

My guardian name is Mera, I am 40 years old, a fire sign - Leo and live in Merry old England, London. I was born in Beirut, Lebanon and lived in London since I was 11 years old. I am also a family individual, I have three children, teenagers who keep me on my toes and grounded to this world but have been divorced over 10 years ago. I enjoy solitude very much and love the silence and the music of peace, I like to think a lot especially about creation, I enjoy learning and seeing creation through the eye of consciousness how everything is inter-connected under this universe.

I am not part of any actual brotherhood or sisterhood as such simply flying through everything my calling takes me too, in order to reach what ever it is I am suppose to reach. I began taking a spiritual journey in 2008 after I met a shaman who encouraged me to “be silent, mediate and feed the joy”.

From than on things changed for me for ever as life became much more beautiful. I discovered Lucifer in 2009 but, back than, I was too reluctant, unsure and not ready to open to his presence.

In April 2012 I came across Lucifer again after I began having lots of visions about him. Before than and actually still my core spiritual grounding has been the Tree of life, he is actually one of the seven Guardians from the Tree of life, not from a kabalah point of view but rather from creational and elemental understanding. I recognize that everything is an extension from the tree of life and the space walls are the Tree’s grounds of rooting. I am very grateful to have found this place and the star of Azazel simply fascinates my curiosity to learn more about. I have never heard of this before the Star of Azazel, it vibrates a calling to my senses. I am very much looking forward to seeing what transpires from here.

Thank you for having me here.

Lots of smiles. :)
Mera x
Benemal

Post by Benemal »

I dare say you will find much of interest, through this forum. Welcome.