Introductions

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
gryning

Re: Introductions

Post by gryning »

Greetings!

Ive been a silent observer for some time. Finally I took the effort of becoming a user.

Male, born 89, living in northern Sweden.
Been interested in the darker aspects of the occult since I was 10.
For me, darkness is something unexplored, something to learn from.
Just as the many sudden shifts in life, lectures.

When i first read Fosforos, I could relate to the words like I rarely do to other books.

Artist and music nerd. Right now electro and some black metal.
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..” - Milton, Paradise Lost
Heith

Post by Heith »

Welcome to the forums Gryning! Nice that you decided to partake into conversation. I look forward to reading your posts :)
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

Greetings and Salutations, Gryning!
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
gryning

Post by gryning »

Heith wrote:Welcome to the forums Gryning! Nice that you decided to partake into conversation. I look forward to reading your posts :)

Thanks for the welcome! Il do my best in contributes to many interesting posts :)
“The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven..” - Milton, Paradise Lost
gryning

Post by gryning »

RaktaZoci wrote:Greetings and Salutations, Gryning!
Appreciate it! This will be great
All best // Gryning
Alraune

Post by Alraune »

Greetings,

Old member with a new account. For some reason I couldn't access my old account (Circaeon) or restore my password via e-mail. Perhaps an administrator could assist me and remove the old account?

Allow me to reintroduce myself:

I am 36 years old and a citizen of Sweden. I live outside Gothenburg, where I study Religion at the University of Gothenburg. I am also an active practitioner within the occult since the early 90's. My main interests include martial arts, fitness, various forms of culture and esoterical (both practical and theoretical) studies.

Best regards,
G.A. Eriksson
Visio ~ Vires ~ Actio
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

Welcome back, Circaeon!
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Welcome back! The old account has been deleted as asked.

This brought to my mind a reminder for all the users both old & new: Please remember that your posts will not be deleted afterwards, even if your account is. So keep calm & write in good Pilatean spirit.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Heith

Post by Heith »

Welcome back, nice to have you around again!
Ignater

Post by Ignater »

Greetings!

I am Ignater, a new member of the brotherhood, hailing from Turku, Finland. As an avid pursuer of higher understanding and self-development, occultism has been a part of my life for almost fifteen years already (sometimes more actively, sometimes more on the armchair philosophy level). My path has taken me to various places, and during the past year I finally realized that when I thought I walked the right-hand path I've always been a lefty (I'm actually left handed too, for all that matters). My mindset has been highly individualistic, concentrating on myself, as the belief I've held for a long time is that by improving myself I can better give to those in need. Thus, by changing myself, I change the world (or the world changes). Now I seek balance and am curious to see how the unifying of the two paths plays out in my own life.

In general I am open-minded, versatile and fun-loving. My pleasures include occultism, aesthetics, passionate conversations about life and its mysteries, good quality coffee (no less will do!), nature, autumn evenings, candles, music, learning and experiencing new things, forming meaningful and deep connections. Wonderful things in life are small moments, big achievements, explosive inspiration, a twisted mind and a dash of tongue-in-cheek approach to things. My approach is mostly intellectual but I'm in the process of balancing it out. Lately I've found more artistic and intuitive aspects becoming more active in me, which much pleases me.

As I'm still taking my first steps in the brotherhood I curiously observe how this all plays out. The choice to join has given spark to many other changes in my life as well, and things are strongly in motion. I've already visited the Nebukadnezzar lodge and look forward to visiting other lodges as well. I really look forward to getting to exchange thoughts here on the forums as well as meeting others in person!