Introductions

Putting together ones life with the modern world.
Nefastos

Re: Introductions

Post by Nefastos »

Warm welcome to you, Ignater! Always happy to meet a fellow coffee enthusiast. And the other things sound good, too; it sounds that the uniting of the hands' paths shouldn't prove difficult to you.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Heith

Post by Heith »

Nice to have you here on the English forum as well, Ignater. Welcome!
Yinlong

Post by Yinlong »

Delightful introduction, frater Ignater! Warm welcomes also from my behalf and have a nice weekend!
Quaerendo Invenietis - Na dìomhcuimhnich a-chaoidh - Feuer frei!
Frater Setesh

Post by Frater Setesh »

Greetings,

My name is Setesh I'm 30 from the United States from California to be exact. I would describe myself as a Luciferian/Gnostic Satanist mixed with Thelema as well as Gnosticism. This past year and a half I've been really digging in and studying the works of Frater Johannes Nefastos. His book The Catechism of Lucifer changed my life. I have also studied the works of Aleister Crowley, Israel Regardie, as well as others. I really want to get into reading more of the works of Helena Blavatsky I've heard great things about her I want to checkout her work. In my spare time besides reading I enjoying exercising and listening to music. Sun sign: LIbra
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Frater Setesh wrote: My name is Setesh I'm 30 from the United States from California to be exact.
Welcom to the forum Setesh.

I've seen in the news that you've got a dangerous situation with forest fires in California. I hope you are safe!
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Frater Setesh

Post by Frater Setesh »

obnoxion wrote:
Frater Setesh wrote: My name is Setesh I'm 30 from the United States from California to be exact.
Welcom to the forum Setesh.

I've seen in the news that you've got a dangerous situation with forest fires in California. I hope you are safe!
Yeah I'm ok thanks for asking
Heith

Post by Heith »

Welcome!
Frater Setesh

Post by Frater Setesh »

Heith wrote:Welcome!
Thank you! Its great to be here. And I wanna say thank you Soror Heith for telling me about the forum I really appreciate it.
Heith

Post by Heith »

Frater Setesh wrote:
Heith wrote:Welcome!
Thank you! Its great to be here. And I wanna say thank you Soror Heith for telling me about the forum I really appreciate it.
You are welcome, happy to have you here. I guessed you may have been the person I briefly exchanged with. Looking forward to reading your posts here! Hopefully our forum proves useful to you on your search and path. Regarding your interest in madam Blavatsky at least you've come to a good place; we've many members of SoA active on this forum who know a lot on theosophy.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Heith wrote:Regarding your interest in madam Blavatsky at least you've come to a good place

Forum search wrote:The following words in your search query were ignored because they are too common words: blavatsky

I hope you find that as good news, Frater Setesh...
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"