Computer games / roleplaying

Visual arts, music, poetry and other forms of art.
Benemal

Re: Computer games / roleplaying

Post by Benemal »

Tulihenki wrote:I didn't quite get is that a good thing or bad?
I don't know, but I usually feel bad if is bad and if I feel good, something good is happening. After a period of hypersensitivity, I was granted license (or I won it) to enjoy violent games, without any ethical problems.
Circaeon

Post by Circaeon »

I can warmly recommend the Swedish occult RPG Kult which is an excellent and mature - not to mention philosophical - horror RPG with thematic focus upon Gnosticism and Qabalah - both sephirothic and qliphothic. I believe some adventures are indeed available in English.
RaktaZoci

Post by RaktaZoci »

Circaeon wrote:I can warmly recommend the Swedish occult RPG Kult which is an excellent and mature - not to mention philosophical - horror RPG with thematic focus upon Gnosticism and Qabalah - both sephirothic and qliphothic. I believe some adventures are indeed available in English.
Sounds most interesting! Thanks for sharing..
die Eule der Minerva beginnt erst mit der einbrechenden Dämmerung ihren Flug.
-Hegel
Heith

Post by Heith »

Circaeon wrote:I can warmly recommend the Swedish occult RPG Kult which is an excellent and mature - not to mention philosophical - horror RPG with thematic focus upon Gnosticism and Qabalah - both sephirothic and qliphothic. I believe some adventures are indeed available in English.
This rings a bell, perhaps some of my Swedish friends have mentioned this before. I know a lot of gamers and LARPers in nordic countries, so wouldn't be surprised.