Full Moon Dreams

Astral and paranormal experiences, dreams and visions.
Polyhymnia

Re: Full Moon Dreams

Post by Polyhymnia »

My imagination has become very active in the moments before I fall asleep, but then I wake up with no recollection of having dreamt anything these past few days. I have my journal beside my head and everything! I believe this is what they call murphy's law.
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Peregrina

Post by Peregrina »

Benemal wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:32 pm Getting a bit off-topic now, with stuff that has been discussed in many other topics before. Dying to the world, mortification, salt becoming tasteless, and so forth. How something very dear can become an addiction, even a religion, and then lose all meaning, taste and color. Particularly this happened to me with music. What I meant by it possibly being a blessing, to have other tastes and colors to turn to, to possibly heal your despair. I wanted to quickly post about this, before trying to find an appropriate topic, where maybe this stuff needs to be discussed once again.
I have lately been mourning over the experienced loss of many ideals that I once held dear. The topic came to my mind once again today, and I wondered that the actual reason for the pain that led me to experience my former ideals as attackers is not that the ideals are wrong, but that my full focus wasn't on working for my ideals but instead the need/want for approval distorted my relationship with them.
So perhaps it's not music, that you need to be dead to, but to some drive which uses music in your life as a tool.
Or perhaps the drive is just, only misplaced like when people use food or sex as a substitute for meaningful connection.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

There's a tiny spot opening to sky where my working room's curtain, usually closed in evenings, does not cover that particular triangular part of the window. I like to see that tiny piece of sky, particularly at the times when the full moon rises to that exact spot to tell her good night greetings. Yesterday evening both the full moon and Mars were so ruthlessly visible in that small peeking triangle when I went to bed, that it was not a surprise that the "astral tv" opened almost as soon as I closed my eyes.

Seeing these vivid, independent and clearly phantasmagoric visions, which are so different to the usual sketchy forms of imaginations, often makes me wonder the contempt with which more scientific minded people consider imagination. Would they reconsider, if actually witnessing such sights? But most likely the contempt keeps the visions away, since brain consciousness rejects & aborts them.

It is a happy event to have such an intense presence of Mars with the full moon during – or at least so close to – our Mars-related "Feast of Autumn's Passing" tomorrow. In case you'd like to participate and do not own the feast hymn, let me know & I'll send the text.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

The moon is indeed a vision of beauty on her own, but that beauty is certainly magnified when she has guests. Two days ago I watched the lunar ascension for the evening and was so overtaken by her beauty I had to pull my car over. She started out as a giant on the horizon, and slowly made her way to her place among the stars, and since that moment of glorious witness I’ve been in a daze, complete adoration, for her. I’ve been dreaming every evening since, but my dreams seem to be covered by fog immediately upon waking and I can’t remember anything. I don’t know much about dreams, but does anyone know what makes dreams more accessible than others?
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Soror O

Post by Soror O »

(In my psyche there is this entity whom has introduced himself to me as Daemon. (S)he is the system manager of my psyche, treshold entity, controlling my memory and the dynamic layers of my psyche. If my psyche was a house, he'd be the renowator, the janitor, the keyholder.)

I dreamt that my house's basement was covered by water. In the dream, the basement layout was mirroring the "real-life" layout. Water was coming through the basement walls, taking over the space. (Water here symbolises the unconsious.) In the basement, I met Daemon who was renowating it, trying to make it waterproof (or so it seemed to me, at first). We looked each other in a quite long gaze. He was alluring and extremely sinister at the same time. I expressed my gratitude for him, as he was doing a good job renowating the cellar. He replied: "well, how do you know what I've been putting into these walls?", implying that he has hidden something into the structures of the basement. "I guess I just trust you", I replied. Then the scenery changed. We were outside, in the sunshine. Daemon's wife and daughter played tennis, I wached. His wife was like me, but perfect in every way. His daughter wore a see-through goun, which had a writing on it, spelling "Defa" (yes, the heater... She heats the moist away, from the cellar). I noticed that Daemon had a antagonistic relationship with his daughter. I became clear that Daemon tried to pursue me (in an erotic sense). I wondered, why he was so into me, although he had a perfect wife already. Then he started to hunt me down, I started to escape, flying. I flew over the roaring ocean, he was reaching me but I managed to stumble back to my body before he reached me complitely.

Waking up I almost felt his presence. I wonder how a subjective entity can feel so objective. I know he wanted me, because I have something that the inside dwellers don't have. I have access to the awake consciousness, to the so called everyday reality.

There's so much things buried in me that I couldn't handle life without having these insiders who sort things out down there... but I guess this is how it is, for people? I felt that I was on the verge of remembering something the night I last encountered Daemon. But I haven't remember anything - except the fact that I have forgotten so much. I'm sharing this dream to honor my insiders, who keep me quite safe and sound in my horror house psyche. Last time Daemon was fixing the leaking roof, now he was fixing the flooding cellar. He is a tall man body with a abused girl face. He kind of gives me the creeps and that's how it should be. He is trickstery very much so, Loki-like. My humble, almighty janitor. He owns me.
If you want to reborn, let yourself die.
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

I feel like I just read a short story by Clive Barker (my fave fiction author, probably). It was so mesmerizing. You have such a great way with words. I felt like I was there experiencing it while reading.

I had a really weird dream the other night. I dreamt I was in Helsinki, and I arrived at fra Nefastos’ place where I would be lodging. The flat was quite dark, he was dressed all in black, and I really felt as though I was there. It smelled slightly of incense, or at least my dream psyche registered it as such. We didn’t speak, but the understanding was that I was there for the Lucifer lodge meeting the next day, and had to get some sleep since I was jet lagged. As I slept on what I think was a couch in a spare room, I was woken up by the feeling of someone touching my shoulder, and I became fully roused and realized I was in my bed at home. I then went back to sleep, and was immediately back in my dream again. I was woken up again by the same feeling on my shoulder, but this time going a little further down my back. My back was facing the wall both times. I was spooked and couldn’t get back to sleep, haha. This happened on the night of the new moon, not the full moon.