Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Astral and paranormal experiences, dreams and visions.
User avatar
Nefastos
Frater
Posts: 3431
Joined: Mon May 24, 2010 10:05 am
Location: Helsinki

Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Nefastos » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:47 pm

What do you think about clairvoyantic & clairaudient phenomena? How much of such experiences are actually occult, how much delusional & signs of mental illness? Should one be more uplifted or alerted if hearing or seeing things with no material basis?
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Fomalhaut
Frater
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Fomalhaut » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:43 pm

Nefastos wrote:How much of such experiences are actually occult, how much delusional & signs of mental illness? Should one be more uplifted or alerted if hearing or seeing things with no material basis?
I believe that there might be some occult base on some of them but unfortunately in nowadays' popular culture, there are many many people telling that they have those powers but I believe that they are mostly either charlatans or have some kind of mental illnesses.

I would like to tell a funny story that I experienced during a train trip with my friends which happened around 2004: we were enjoying our alcoholic beverages at the restaurant section of the train and having a nice chat, some lady who was sitting near us and over 50 years old told me that I am forever to be alone, I will not be able to have anyone in my life and I am doomed to live like that. I did not react at all and just smiled with a bitter feeling in my heart (who wants to hear such things from a total stranger?!) And at the same time she told to my other friend that he is going to have everything great in his life. So funny that I found the love of my life in less than 2 years after that :)
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
— C.G. Jung
Mera
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:43 am

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Mera » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:18 am

Nefastos wrote:What do you think about clairvoyantic & clairaudient phenomena? How much of such experiences are actually occult, how much delusional & signs of mental illness? Should one be more uplifted or alerted if hearing or seeing things with no material basis?

Hi Nefastos,

talking from my own experiences I have always had strong visions, and many strong strong dreams. I don't do personal readings or tell the future. I also don't let spirits embody me to use my vessel as means to communicate. I feel our most natural state is to communicate via "feelings', 'emotions', energetically' to existence around us, i.e plants, trees, elements, sky, stars. speaking through feelings as in feeling each other is same type of communication method as telepathy.

Once upon a time, communicating to animals was very normal thing to do, but these days it would be labeled as 'crazy'. The snake who came to Eve spoke to Eve, which shows that humans and animals spoke naturally to each other in the garden of Earth.

The thing about mentally ill people is this...

They all claim they can see the devil... most mentally ill people have never met each other and would not know what other mentally ill people are claiming but they all claim same type of experiences.


Our most natural tools of communications also is our senses, everything, have a sensory system including the universe, it has been scientifically proven that trees speak to each other through sensory and water contains memory, we communicate and see things through our sensory system.

working with our sensory system daily, heightens these natural abilities, 'seeing' sense is part of these sensory we have, through the feeling path way it is very easy to see clearer visions and re-track dreams. THrough this pathway is how we reach the eye of consciousness/ the eye on the Tree of life.

The mind is very powerful and equally very fragile when it is not open enough if the individual experiences certain amount of huge stresses in their lives which may cause them to become mentally unbalanced. unbalance can bring on visions which the individual who is growing unbalanced and probably holds lots of amount of pre-conditioning fear of the devil from upbringing will 'perceive' the visions as something 'evil' and harmful. I have no doubt that certain chemical unbalance in the brain heightens due to high level of mental trauma being experienced.

In years to come I feel the way mental illness will be looked at will evolve, visions are real, what needs to be worked on is how to assist the individual to climb back to mental balance so he or she can be level headed about the visions and what they see.

People who hear voices telling them to hurt them selves or others to me this is when the mind is deep inside the depths of chemical mind unbalance. Hearing the spirits is different from actually hearing voices.

Personally I can speak to the grand spirit on Mount Everest, I can send a feeling emotion through the sensory system and the mountain vibrates an emotion that he heard me.


I would say a person should be more uplifted and do regular domesticated stuff after an experiences to keep the balance between the biological mind to the consciousness factor. regular grounding helps keeps the mind, heart and essence of the individual in balance. It is normally other people's lack of awareness which can push some unbalance unto another. But this good also as the individual can use that to address more mental and harmonic balance. I am so sorry if I wrote too much. It is a truly wonderful state of beingness feeling the harmonics flow between the spirit world and the biological world.
Mera
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:43 am

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Mera » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:22 am

Fomalhaut wrote:I would like to tell a funny story that I experienced during a train trip with my friends which happened around 2004: we were enjoying our alcoholic beverages at the restaurant section of the train and having a nice chat, some lady who was sitting near us and over 50 years old told me that I am forever to be alone, I will not be able to have anyone in my life and I am doomed to live like that. I did not react at all and just smiled with a bitter feeling in my heart (who wants to hear such things from a total stranger?!) And at the same time she told to my other friend that he is going to have everything great in his life. So funny that I found the love of my life in less than 2 years after that :)
Hey Fomalhaut
glad you found the love of your life. :) some can get it very wrong....and sometimes right is left and left is right, what I mean by that, sometimes a scary dream can be a very positive interpretation, the very opposite.
Fomalhaut
Frater
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Fomalhaut » Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:28 am

Mera wrote:
Fomalhaut wrote:I would like to tell a funny story that I experienced during a train trip with my friends which happened around 2004: we were enjoying our alcoholic beverages at the restaurant section of the train and having a nice chat, some lady who was sitting near us and over 50 years old told me that I am forever to be alone, I will not be able to have anyone in my life and I am doomed to live like that. I did not react at all and just smiled with a bitter feeling in my heart (who wants to hear such things from a total stranger?!) And at the same time she told to my other friend that he is going to have everything great in his life. So funny that I found the love of my life in less than 2 years after that :)
Hey Fomalhaut
glad you found the love of your life. :) some can get it very wrong....and sometimes right is left and left is right, what I mean by that, sometimes a scary dream can be a very positive interpretation, the very opposite.

Thanks. I did not take anything she told literally back then but when you are having a nice trip with your friends, it is not very satisfying to hear those kind of words. To be honest, I was very lonely around those times and was going through a huge depression.
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
— C.G. Jung
User avatar
Heith
Sodalis
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Heith » Tue Jan 14, 2014 5:31 pm

In my opinion, a problem is not that one "hears voices" or "sees things that other people can't". A problem comes only when interpreting these things wrongly, or starts to act out as a sort of a puppet. I do think that quite a lot of people who at other times would have been considered to be holy men or women are locked up in mental institutions, because our society does not accept the possibility for spirits to be real.

I am also aware that there's a lot of muck out there, and not all spirits or entities we might call spirits are worthy of our attention. But, with a pure heart one is able to find the right answers. Also, some type of workings that come naturally to one person should not be attempted by someone else. I believe magic is an art, and not all artists are able to paint, draw, sculpt and photograph. One tends to come better in a certain area. Therefore I think that almost any kind of magical practise can give beneficial results. (with "beneficial" I don't mean a crude gain outcome, such as obtaining money fast etc.)
Tulihenki
Posts: 175
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:24 pm
Contact:

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Tulihenki » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:17 pm

I think that problems is related to purity of mind (soul), meaning lack of that, so clairvoyance is maybe much often astral than revelations from above, Spirit.

I have seen ''grey ghosts'' walking through my room, when I was between awake and sleep, but I don't think that this kind of temporal clayrvoyantic experience is really uplifting or anykind of sign of progression.

The Bible advices to seek Kingdom of God (Matt. 6:33), so inner eye would then be a channel of revelations; from above to below. I'm remembering that Valentin Tomberg called the other way, from below to above by building the Babel's tower and said that this effort of self will fall.
Last edited by Guest on Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fomalhaut
Frater
Posts: 413
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:16 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Fomalhaut » Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:58 pm

I believe that there can be people who have clairvoyantic and clairaudientic powers. People with those kind of powers have it by birth, in my humble opinion. Additionally, I grow up in a country where there were people claiming to have those kind of powers on TV shows everyday, and their sole purpose was to rip off people.
Heith wrote:But, with a pure heart one is able to find the right answers.
This is a great point, sor. Heith
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
— C.G. Jung
Mera
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:43 am

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Mera » Tue Jan 14, 2014 11:12 pm

Heith wrote:In my opinion, a problem is not that one "hears voices" or "sees things that other people can't". A problem comes only when interpreting these things wrongly, or starts to act out as a sort of a puppet. I do think that quite a lot of people who at other times would have been considered to be holy men or women are locked up in mental institutions, because our society does not accept the possibility for spirits to be real.
Yes I totally resonate; I would add the wrong interpretation has a lot to do with pre-conditioned upbringing ideas, egos and embedded fears.

I also feel everything which finds their way to us, is trying to teach us something.
User avatar
Heith
Sodalis
Posts: 2493
Joined: Fri May 31, 2013 12:54 pm

Re: Clairvoyance & Clairaudience

Postby Heith » Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:19 pm

Tulihenki wrote:I have seen ''grey ghosts'' walking through my room, when I was between awake and sleep, but I don't think that this kind of temporal clayrvoyantic experience is really uplifting or anykind of sign of progression.
I have also seen grey people and a cat, and these tend to be easier to spot when not fully awake (or sober). I don't consider this kind of thing uplifting either, merely a slightly curious phenomenon that is quite natural and nothing to be made a fuss about. It's like seeing a flower in the woods. I can look at it, but it won't direct my life.

I've also seen some things that made my skin crawl. They seemed so stealthy and alien. But I didn't make a big fuss of that either, merely decided that if things begin to go badly in our house, then I'll make a banishing. Otherwise it's live and let live. I'm rather tolerant to all sorts of phenomena, so long as it's not bothersome and harmful to me, my possessions or other people & possible pets.

Some entities are uplifting, or perhaps comforting is a better term. At one point I often felt invisible hands hugging me or caressing my hands when I was drawing. It helped me to draw more and to pursue my artistic ambitions as I felt encouraged. So it was most certainly helpful and needed. When I got more certain of my art, these hands went away, perhaps as I no longer needed them. I guess the last time I felt this was about a year ago, when lying in bed at night. A cold, invisible body pressed against mine and hugged me in the dark. I always felt loved, protected, cared for when these / that entity was near me. So there certainly are all sorts of things out there.
Fomalhaut wrote:I believe that there can be people who have clairvoyantic and clairaudientic powers. People with those kind of powers have it by birth, in my humble opinion.
I agree.
Mera wrote:
I also feel everything which finds their way to us, is trying to teach us something.
Of this I am not so certain. We can of course learn from everything that we encounter in life, even if it is "that was a really bad idea", but I don't think all the entities are seeking to teach us. It seems to me that some entities are a little autistic (like we discussed with Nefastos on the topic of Angels), or appear to be this way. I also think that entities are drawn to certain energies, that differ from time to time. For example, anger would call different sort of entities than enthusiasm. Here I don't suggest that there are "evil" and "good", as I don't believe in that, but rather, they're different. I do think that some entities have a base streak of what one might define as greed, and they will suck what they can. Not because they are evil, but because it's natural for them to act in this way. What this sort of entities would be seeking to teach us escapes me, but I only have one experience with a entity that was of this sort of nature. We hanged out for a while.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest