Anagrammaticon

Symbols and allegories.
Nefastos

Re: Anagrammaticon

Post by Nefastos »

It seems that there dwells much wisdom in the cryptic pages of Anagrammaticon, although I'm not sure what to think about sister Cerastes' alter ego. :)
Cerastes wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:04 pmYou have been in the red aspect, right?

The original Red aspect was made for Boreas/Nagahel to begin with, to better make possible his kind of work in the brotherhood.

obnoxion wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:17 pmI haven't thought about it much before. But it seems that my whole name can be changed to something like "The Ruthless/raw/unripe/gruesom ("raaaka" in Finnish) Moon sets the Border for the Forest".

Your civil name often haunts me in different places, including antediluvian epochs of history. I find this quite fitting.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Angolmois

Post by Angolmois »

Nefastos wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:38 pm It seems that there dwells much wisdom in the cryptic pages of Anagrammaticon, although I'm not sure what to think about sister Cerastes' alter ego. :)
Cerastes wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:04 pmYou have been in the red aspect, right?

The original Red aspect was made for Boreas/Nagahel to begin with, to better make possible his kind of work in the brotherhood.
Little did I understand back then what these aspects even meant. It is this rajasic nature of mine that has brought me many blessings and even more curses, martial fanaticism being one of them.
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

The closest I came to anything sensical, with the use of as many letters as possible were:

Analyse all else

Analyse hell lies

Hell is any sea

There were a few lower brow ones that made me giggle, but I'll spare you all 8-)
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Angolmois

Post by Angolmois »

Analysis is paralysis!
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

Polyhymnia wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:05 pmAnalyse hell lies
Polyhymnia wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:05 pmAnalyse all else

It sounds like you are in the right fraternity here, sis.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Polyhymnia

Post by Polyhymnia »

Boreas wrote: Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:33 pm Analysis is paralysis!
Most of the time this proves to be true for me. My brain literally hurts from over analysis.
Nefastos wrote: Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:44 pm It sounds like you are in the right fraternity here, sis.[/color]
Meant to be!
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran