Lucifer-Christos

Symbols and allegories.
Angolmois

Re: Lucifer-Christos

Post by Angolmois »

Oh damn, I'm sorry!

Here is the rough translation: In the Nordic model I have followed past years Heimdallr represents to me Lucifer and Odhinn represents Christos, or manas-buddhi and atma-buddhi, respectively. Heimdallr is said to be a hypostasis of Odhinn which combines these two figures beautifully.
Cerastes

Post by Cerastes »

Boreas wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:58 pm Here is the rough translation: In the Nordic model I have followed past years Heimdallr represents to me Lucifer and Odhinn represents Christos, or manas-buddhi and atma-buddhi, respectively. Heimdallr is said to be a hypostasis of Odhinn which combines these two figures beautifully.
Thanks for the translation.
I came to the conclusion that it is best to take the model which siutes the own mindet or imprinting best. The archetypes can be found in Nordic mythology as well as in Greek, Persian or even Celtic mythology. I remember that brother Nefastos compared Lucifer-Christos to the Nordic gods too, but I don’t remember where. At the social or cultural level, of course it causes a very different reaction whether you talk about Heimdall, Prometeus or Satan. Sometimes I think the name Satan is too much pullted with various implications in our latitude, but perhaps making negative implications visible instead of running away from them is the point of rejecting the dualistic worldview.
“Granny Weatherwax was not lost. She wasn't the kind of person who ever became lost. It was just that, at the moment, while she knew exactly where SHE was, she didn't know the position of anywhere else.”
(Terry Pratchett, Wyrd Sisters)
Angolmois

Post by Angolmois »

Cerastes wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:45 amThe archetypes can be found in Nordic mythology as well as in Greek, Persian or even Celtic mythology. I remember that brother Nefastos compared Lucifer-Christos to the Nordic gods too, but I don’t remember where.
Most definitely. In the Greek pantheon the most obvious connection with Lucifer is of course Prometheus, and Heracles as Christos. I don't know enough of Persian or Celctic mythology to point out correspondences but they can be found therein also of course. In the lithuanian mythology there are also very obvious connections since basically all (Indo-)European mythologies stem from the same root.
Cerastes wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 11:45 amAt the social or cultural level, of course it causes a very different reaction whether you talk about Heimdall, Prometeus or Satan. Sometimes I think the name Satan is too much polluted with various implications in our latitude, but perhaps making negative implications visible instead of running away from them is the point of rejecting the dualistic worldview.
That's true. In the Nordic model I have followed the place of Satan (or kama-manas) is reserved for Loki. In the Ragnarök - which I interpret microcosmically as initiation into mysteries - Loki and Heimdallr are said to fight and kill each other, and I have interpreted it as expressing the trancendence of the lower mind into the Higher Self.
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

Boreas wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:27 pm Heracles as Christos
I have an argument that Heracles, Satan and Buddhist Vajrapani are strongly connected. Alas, the short discussion is in Finnish, but perhaps I will make a short English parahprase of it, in case it will add to this conversation:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=805
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
Angolmois

Post by Angolmois »

obnoxion wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:04 pm
Boreas wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 4:27 pm Heracles as Christos
I have an argument that Heracles, Satan and Buddhist Vajrapani are strongly connected. Alas, the short discussion is in Finnish, but perhaps I will make a short English parahprase of it, in case it will add to this conversation:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=805
Interesting view! My own correspondence with Heracles and Christos stems solely from the mythical point of view of Heracles as a saviour of Prometheus. Links could be drawn to esoteric christian view of Jesus as a saviour or liberator of Lucifer.
Seferoth

Post by Seferoth »

Lucifer-Christos strangely sounds "right" in my ears. It's also a concept that i can get behind quite easily.
Fantom

Post by Fantom »

First time i heard about Christos-Lucifer was years ago in a book that i will post a link here. It speaks of some occult teachings, has anyone heard of it ?

The Mystery of Belicena Villca, Nimrod de Rosario

Edit: Link leading to a copyright infringement site deleted. Generally we allow sitations and some pages copied or photographed, but please avoid linking pirated versions of books. Besides, websites sharing such content tend to include malware and other invasive creatures. - Smaragd
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Fantom wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:20 am First time i heard about Christos-Lucifer was years ago in a book that i will post a link here. It speaks of some occult teachings, has anyone heard of it ?

Never heard of it, but an interesting find for sure! I wonder what was the year it was originally published for one site said 2013 and another 2003. If I remember correctly, Nefastos started writing Fosforos in 1999 so if the earlier date is correct, there might have been some synchronicism going on relating to the turn of the millenium. Lucifer-Christos starting to appear in books as a increasingly relevant deity.

Welcome to the forum!
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake
Fantom

Post by Fantom »

Smaragd wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 10:38 am
Fantom wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:20 am First time i heard about Christos-Lucifer was years ago in a book that i will post a link here. It speaks of some occult teachings, has anyone heard of it ?

Never heard of it, but an interesting find for sure! I wonder what was the year it was originally published for one site said 2013 and another 2003. If I remember correctly, Nefastos started writing Fosforos in 1999 so if the earlier date is correct, there might have been some synchronicism going on relating to the turn of the millenium. Lucifer-Christos starting to appear in books as a increasingly relevant deity.

Welcome to the forum!
Thanks!

Ok i can tell a bit more, the book is magical. It will take you on an adventure where one would feel as he/she is living in the events portrayed therein. Ever since i read it under dark circumstances some years ago i couldn't get it out of my head. Some of the things written i have seen for myself. Example: White Island that i seeked for so long i found out to be Shamballa. This is just one of many things that book has confirmed that i never read anywhere else, atleast not in this context. It goes deeply in history with a twist of mystery.Hence the name Mystery of Belicena Villca.
As for the writer of the book, all the similar writers like Miguel Serrano bowed to him for it is he who presented them with something that shocked them all, something not written elsewhere. It was written under dark and mysterious circumstances around 70s. The first book was dictated by his mother who was imprisoned and one story is in honor of her. The book is now being translated for the first time ever and published first part 2022. First book of new translation - https://www.amazon.com/s?i=stripbooks&r ... _sr_book_3

When they will be translated i will order them and can share then, until then i have posted a free version above that you can get to see if it is something for you. And i, same as the writer must give a warning that it is truly an occult book written with mystical themes known to similar writers who were members themselves of the secret societies like Rose Cross,some older masonic lodges like Golden Dawn but before the arrival of the black magician Aleister Crowley. I am interested to find out what you think about it, and would be my pleasure to discuss it further, as i am obsessed about the occult research and have been for quite some time. Good luck and safe travels!
Smaragd

Post by Smaragd »

Fantom wrote: Mon Apr 25, 2022 11:49 am Ok i can tell a bit more, the book is magical. It will take you on an adventure where one would feel as he/she is living in the events portrayed therein. Ever since i read it under dark circumstances some years ago i couldn't get it out of my head. Some of the things written i have seen for myself. Example: White Island that i seeked for so long i found out to be Shamballa. This is just one of many things that book has confirmed that i never read anywhere else, atleast not in this context. It goes deeply in history with a twist of mystery.Hence the name Mystery of Belicena Villca.

When they will be translated i will order them and can share then, until then i have posted a free version above that you can get to see if it is something for you. And i, same as the writer must give a warning that it is truly an occult book written with mystical themes known to similar writers who were members themselves of the secret societies like Rose Cross,some older masonic lodges like Golden Dawn but before the arrival of the black magician Aleister Crowley. I am interested to find out what you think about it, and would be my pleasure to discuss it further, as i am obsessed about the occult research and have been for quite some time. Good luck and safe travels!
If I understood correctly, The Mystery of Belicena Villca has been written in a form of fiction? Your description reminded me a bit of the English author Arthur Machen, especially my favourite short story from him, The White People. Machen was also a member of the Golden Dawn for sometime although leaning towards orthodoxy later in life. Very interesting to hear of writers from more marginalized cultures dealing with the mythological themes.

I'll be looking forward to finding about Lucifer-Christos appearing in Nimrod de Rosario's book.
"Would to God that all the Lord's people were Prophets”, Numbers 11:29 as echoed by William Blake