Morning Star

Symbols and allegories.
Fomalhaut

Morning Star

Post by Fomalhaut »

This one was written last night, as reflection of past,now, future and beyond. Sorry for my lacking of English language skills.

" It was already May and summer was almost there. Winter was gone long time ago but my desolation and depression was still there. I do not know if I enjoyed being like that or if I was reckless of the situation and leaving the things to their flow. My dark small house, insomnia, music and alcohol were my best friends. I was seeing some friends from time to time, but I was not there mentally, I was in some other universe. I do not know if it meant anything if even I was there physically.

On the other hand, there was something else supporting me, in many ways and in any means. Because Master was always there for me and as I was always there for the Master and as still am I. It was my ritual, my praise to the Master, almost every morning, in the times of greyish dusk, when the Master was shining upon the face of the earth and vanishing all the lies of the earth! Master, I was returning back to you on my path - in the campus forest, listening to singings of birds- forerunners of your beauty and glory!

Oh, Morning Star, most beautiful of all beauties, do I ever want to forget those times how I escaped from the lies of everyday and returned back to you – as I will return one day eternally..."
"I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become."
— C.G. Jung
Tulihenki

Re: Morning Star

Post by Tulihenki »

After reading this I was visualizing images of a young spiritual seeker who is searching his late grandfather's belongings and finds bizarre occult writings, which eventually leads him to meet his grandfather in the spiritual world. Actually this is one of my novel ideas, not really an original idea, but fun to write.
Fomalhaut

Post by Fomalhaut »

Tulihenki wrote:After reading this I was visualizing images of a young spiritual seeker who is searching his late grandfather's belongings and finds bizarre occult writings, which eventually leads him to meet his grandfather in the spiritual world. Actually this is one of my novel ideas, not really an original idea, but fun to write.

I could not get your idea well here, to be honest, but those were over 10 years ago and I was very young then. Those days were the beginning of my initiation, they just came to my mind and wanted to start the topic about Morning Star.
— C.G. Jung
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

I didn't have any particular point in my comment; just feelings what came to presence.
Fomalhaut

Post by Fomalhaut »

Tulihenki wrote:I didn't have any particular point in my comment; just feelings what came to presence.

I guess there is a bit misunderstanding here. I just wanted to tell that I could not understand you.
— C.G. Jung
Mera

Post by Mera »

Fomalhaut wrote:This one was written last night, as reflection of past,now, future and beyond. Sorry for my lacking of English language skills.

" It was already May and summer was almost there. Winter was gone long time ago but my desolation and depression was still there. I do not know if I enjoyed being like that or if I was reckless of the situation and leaving the things to their flow. My dark small house, insomnia, music and alcohol were my best friends. I was seeing some friends from time to time, but I was not there mentally, I was in some other universe. I do not know if it meant anything if even I was there physically.

On the other hand, there was something else supporting me, in many ways and in any means. Because Master was always there for me and as I was always there for the Master and as still am I. It was my ritual, my praise to the Master, almost every morning, in the times of greyish dusk, when the Master was shining upon the face of the earth and vanishing all the lies of the earth! Master, I was returning back to you on my path - in the campus forest, listening to singings of birds- forerunners of your beauty and glory!

Oh, Morning Star, most beautiful of all beauties, do I ever want to forget those times how I escaped from the lies of everyday and returned back to you – as I will return one day eternally..."

How I felt reading your journey is the emotion of dropping weights of your shoulders and 'surrendering'. The forest sounds out drums of the parallel doors, the emotions of surrendering opened the door into the parallel of the dance. did you feel an emotion of a dance? like flow or a gentle sway between you and your calling to the morning star?

I enjoyed reading your trace.. thanks for sharing it.
Tulihenki

Post by Tulihenki »

Fomalhaut wrote:I guess there is a bit misunderstanding here. I just wanted to tell that I could not understand you.
Language barriers. :)

But I also enjoyed reading your comment!
Fomalhaut

Post by Fomalhaut »

Tulihenki wrote:
Fomalhaut wrote:I guess there is a bit misunderstanding here. I just wanted to tell that I could not understand you.
Language barriers. :)

But I also enjoyed reading your comment!
Such things can easily happen as we both are not native speakers :) I will try to be more exact in my own posts to avoid such misunderstandings
— C.G. Jung