Your Ideal Human Type

Convictions, morals, other societies and religions.
Angolmois

Re: Your Ideal Human Type

Post by Angolmois »

Kenazis wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:29 pmHaha! Might be the case. It was about 5 years ago I suddenly understood that almost all philosophers I like the most are jewish.
When I started to realize how many of those whose ascribe to scientism, darwinism and cabalistic thought interpreted in a modernist way via politics and the physical sciences were Jewish, I started to question their premises more and more; I don't reject Jewish thought and influence in western culture in toto and categorically, especially in the esoteric realm, but I'm generally critical and a sceptic towards this form of scepticism, "free thought" and the "culture of critic". This does not arise from hatred or militant attitude, but from the slightest amount of metaphysical insight that I believe I have gained.
Kenazis wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:29 pmMaybe there's some secret jew in me?
Most of us have, since the influence of semitic culture has penetrated together with the modern west many people souls both in good (esoterism) and bad (the three monotheistic religious institutes / exoterism). And the beneficent influence should be assimilated and the dross thrown away in the same way one purifies all forms of religious and cultural thought in one's soul.
Kenazis wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 12:29 pmWhat makes Conan aryan? For me he is just warrior, the force of nature in a shape of human.
I believe that at least the movie Conan would ascribe to the view "blood of Heroes is more dear to the Lord than the ink of the philosophers or the prayers of the pietists". The Cimmerians were like a Primordial Man in that sense that the didn't "pray" or use long litanies for their Lightning and Storm God Crom (Ukko, Odin, proto-Shiva etc.) nor did they have any temples outside Nature and its numinous presence in one's soul. They acted and went with the Kshatriya impulse that wants to conquer and fight for their chosen ideal and be great lovers at the same time; they chased and saved their own souls by saving the "White Lady" from evil men and institutions. In essence they had a primordial, not primitive, understanding of the presence of numinous forces in reality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5K3AKl5qpc
Kenazis

Post by Kenazis »

Angolmois wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:30 pm When I started to realize how many of those whose ascribe to scientism, darwinism and cabalistic thought interpreted in a modernist way via politics and the physical sciences were Jewish, I started to question their premises more and more; I don't reject Jewish thought and influence in western culture in toto and categorically, especially in the esoteric realm, but I'm generally critical and a sceptic towards this form of scepticism, "free thought" and the "culture of critic". This does not arise from hatred or militant attitude, but from the slightest amount of metaphysical insight that I believe I have gained.
I think one simple reason why there is so many jew in "power positions" for example is that judaism supports success in this life in different manner than the other two abrahamic religions (of course there are sects that differs from the main current). I am not very familiar with the religious philophers, but ones I like very much are for example Noam Chomsky, Martin Buber, Emmanuel Levinas and Viktor Frankl. All of those are in some way deeply involved in ethical questions and the big questions of human being and interacting with the world. Jewish background of person is always somehow affecting the person of course, as is everyone's cultural background. If you are from "finnish culture" you are almost forced to form somekind of opinion of alcohol, metal music and our social welfare system for example. And the ev.lut. spirit is everywhere in visible or mostly even invisible form.

Angolmois wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:30 pmI believe that at least the movie Conan would ascribe to the view "blood of Heroes is more dear to the Lord than the ink of the philosophers or the prayers of the pietists". The Cimmerians were like a Primordial Man in that sense that the didn't "pray" or use long litanies for their Lightning and Storm God Crom (Ukko, Odin, proto-Shiva etc.) nor did they have any temples outside Nature and its numinous presence in one's soul. They acted and went with the Kshatriya impulse that wants to conquer and fight for their chosen ideal and be great lovers at the same time; they chased and saved their own souls by saving the "White Lady" from evil men and institutions. In essence they had a primordial, not primitive, understanding of the presence of numinous forces in reality.
It's pretty hard for me to see Conan as aryan for simple reason that for me aryan doesn't mean anything. It is a word I know, but I don't use it and I haven't study it at all. I link it to two things mainly: Nazi Germany and old theosophical and Ancient Indian culture.
"We live for the woods and the moon and the night"
Kavi

Post by Kavi »

Kenazis wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:22 pm

I think one simple reason why there is so many jew in "power positions" for example is that judaism supports success in this life in different manner than the other two abrahamic religions (of course there are sects that differs from the main current). I am not very familiar with the religious philophers, but ones I like very much are for example Noam Chomsky, Martin Buber, Emmanuel Levinas and Viktor Frankl. All of those are in some way deeply involved in ethical questions and the big questions of human being and interacting with the world. Jewish background of person is always somehow affecting the person of course, as is everyone's cultural background. If you are from "finnish culture" you are almost forced to form somekind of opinion of alcohol, metal music and our social welfare system for example. And the ev.lut. spirit is everywhere in visible or mostly even invisible form.
Culture that embraces knowledge and literacy and which can turn their discrimination to some form of use came to my mind too.
Many Jewish people were involved in music in some middle eastern countries and kept it alive when it was not possible for Muslims to fully engage in it.

I feel also from Kenazis' words have a bit bitterness towards Finnish culture?
I mean yes, we have Marsh, Jussi and the kuokka and then neighbors that actually had kings and whole life becomes endless task of convincing that we are not worthless...

But at the same time I think even in Finland there was attempt to form reading circles for Jacob Böhme's writings and this done by working people.
Finns were also due to being working people also very much on the forefront about these physical issues in USA but it ended up in situation where there was signs telling "No Finnish people allowed" and possible deportation threats.

Yet if you think about every-humans rights and how employers are crying that workers are too expensive here, I guess it has some point. The older I become the more interested I am in this question about who we Finns really are.

Aryan thing is a bit nonsensical to me even from root race ideas as it's easily confused with real worlds nazis and their honor aryans.
During Adolf Hitler's reign Reza Khan Pahlavi had strong connections to Germany and if I recall right, Reza Khan changed country's name to Iran suggested by Hitler.
I guess the story goes that sanskrit and avestan languages share similarities and are seen as "original" aryans and then they traveled to Europe or something..
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

I take it that everyone here understands how extremely problematic – with several good reasons – is a discussion about "Jews in power positions" and heroic Aryans who are "saving the "White Lady" from evil men and institutions"?

Bans will be delivered in case this discussion will not change both its approach and the terminology used, radically, starting now.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
Kavi

Post by Kavi »

Nefastos wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:19 pm I take it that everyone here understands how extremely problematic – with several good reasons – is a discussion about "Jews in power positions" and heroic Aryans who are "saving the "White Lady" from evil men and institutions"?

Bans will be delivered in case this discussion will not change both its approach and the terminology used, radically, starting now.
Yes exactly.
Tried to steer away or from different angle, go full ahead on this problematic case.
Astraya

Post by Astraya »

Nefastos wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 1:19 pm I take it that everyone here understands how extremely problematic – with several good reasons – is a discussion about "Jews in power positions" and heroic Aryans who are "saving the "White Lady" from evil men and institutions"?

Yes, indeed. Please, let's use proper expressions especially in sensitive matters.
“There can be no transforming of darkness into light and of apathy into movement without emotion”
― Carl Gustav Jung
Wyrmfang

Post by Wyrmfang »

As a side note, I recommend everyone interested in a neutral analysis on the history of Jews and their social status within politics, culture and society, to read Hannah Arendt´s Origins of Totalitarianism. It is not only a classical analysis of totalitarianism but also includes a systematic historical aspect. If it appears problematic to someone that Arendt is a Jew and most certainly a critical philosopher, I think it suffices to mention that she even recommends reading a certain book on history of Jews written by an actual Nazi.
Kenazis

Post by Kenazis »

To clarify my position. With Jew I mean person who comes or support Jewish culture and religion/Judaism. I have never seen or been interested the demonization of jews, and as I said, many, if not majority of my favourite philosophers and thinkers are jews. And by "power position" I just meant success earned from hard work.
"We live for the woods and the moon and the night"
Angolmois

Post by Angolmois »

I'll clarify my position: I was simply referring to how Conan is portrayed in the films. The "white lady" is simply the Higher Self (Pohjanneito, for example) and references abound in the Pagan texts to this mystical white lady. Evil men and institutions come in every color of the rainbow and in today's world there is not really sense to discuss about Jews or Aryans with a categorical mindset by referring to the race of the body.
Mars

Post by Mars »

Angolmois wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 3:30 pm I believe that at least the movie Conan would ascribe to the view "blood of Heroes is more dear to the Lord than the ink of the philosophers or the prayers of the pietists".
On an emotional level I'm easily moved by such statements, but I don't agree with Evola's definition of a hero (this quote is from him, I believe), or the way he seemed to think that the hero should manifest in the modern world. But I'm not really that familiar with Evola. I couldn't even finish Revolt Against the Modern World because I was so, well, revolted by it.