Focus on one Path = Unity

Convictions, morals, other societies and religions.
Polyhymnia

Re: Focus on one Path = Unity

Post by Polyhymnia »

Good luck! Sending well wishes for you and where your path is leading you, and may your spirit lead you exactly where you need to be.
"Limited love asks for possession of the beloved, but the unlimited asks only for itself." -Kahlil Gibran
Angolmois

Re: Focus on one Path = Unity

Post by Angolmois »

Cephalius wrote: Fri May 10, 2019 6:43 pm The order is (of course mostly rightly) criticized. But it is not bad to learn about the philosophy and to pick out and develop positive aspects. "Every blind chicken also finds a grain", as we say in Germany. Every philosophy has something true and one should then respect that truth and respect its origin.
ONA's strong emphasis on Physis made me start running (while weighing 93 kg's at the time, being a bloated bodybuilder), and it was a very good decision (though nowadays I've regressed into a fatso because of medication and illness). I'm also very fond of their archaic practice of going into the wilderness for a good while without any support from urban society, but that is where my sympathies with them end nowadays. I would be very wary of using any ritual material from them just for experiences sake, since the egregore of any occult order can take hold in the (sub-)consciousness with drastic consequences.