Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Rational discussions on metaphysical and abstract topics.
bharaa

Re: Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life,

Post by bharaa »

obnoxion wrote:I can only hope that the men and women who might otherwise be interested in Gaudiya Vaishnavism will not be discouraged by your posts on this forum.
and kindly point out that thing which is discouraging you or anyone else.

come on friend do it quickly. for im never against any innocent or sincere person. so kindly point it out that thing which is discouraging others. ( if you are son of 1 man than surely do it and prove yourself )

and that is another thing if you are son of many at once. who could not prove his statement to be truthful.

and also point it out that here and here is faith or belief in this practical explanation, faith or belief, or holy books quotes. point it out. ( or say bogus personal experience ) who cares for such things ? where is that intelligent person ?

and who cares for conversation of 2 hare krishna devotees ? there are many other devotees do we care for them ? so that others will care for us ? what explanation anyone has given to you ?

and im not damn cheap as others. ( forget it ) :lol: and your upcoming silence is the proof of your defeat. ( take it as granted ) :lol:
Last edited by Guest on Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.
bharaa

Post by bharaa »

Heith wrote:Bharaa, I am now giving you a warning as a moderator. Either you will begin to behave respectfully and write posts that are readable and discuss politely with our members and guests, or you will be banned from this forum. There are plenty of places to rant and troll online; our forum is not one of these places.

Thank you.
i know that you can apply *give dog bad name and hang it* policy cuz you are the damn theif in the gesture of cop. :lol: so just imagine the innocent persons ( like me ) position.

person who are meant for giving us protection are the rascal frauds no`1 ( like you ) :lol: and it is an fact that you are not the actual thoughtful person. so kinldy hide behind your so called grammer which will help you in hiding nicely. :lol: otherwise your failure is practically visible. if you dont hide behind it.

after all you are not the actual thoughtful person. how would you will deny it ? ( first class saint ) in the gesture of cop. :lol:
bharaa

Post by bharaa »

Kenazis wrote:
bharaa wrote:... although my english is not very grammatically, rhetorically correct and Rascals are concerned with grammar. Actual workers are concerned with thoughts.
Problem here is not your grammatically correct (or incorrect) english. Problem is more in the area of attitude, the lack of politeness and good manners. And I dare to say, maybe the lack of though (as you state in the quote above) and understanding. This forum is for exchange of ideas and polite discussion, not for trolling, be it atheistic or religious.
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
( tell us the damn answer if you are son of 1 man ) are you son of 1 man ? :lol: than come forward and tell us how the damn parents are fools who are although not polite but how they are not thinking good for there son ? how ? they are not actual well wisher ? how ?
and what is the damn value of any damn childs maybe ? what is the damn value of your bogus maybe ? and dont shift burdon of proof on me cuz your maybe is an damn troll. not the damn parents are trolling the child but the child is trolling in the name of maybe and shifting burdon of proof on parents.

but you kindly go on fooling your own self with your own duplicity. and enjoy your repeated kicks after kicks. kindly do that. and there is no loss on my part. for my business is done. now you do as you like. your life your free will. kindly enjoy the repeated birth after births and remain the damn will full football. and get kicks after kicked.
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

bharaa wrote:
obnoxion wrote:I can only hope that the men and women who might otherwise be interested in Gaudiya Vaishnavism will not be discouraged by your posts on this forum.
You, sir, are very, very rude. What ever mantra you have practiced, it does not seem you have gained any virtues by it. Frankly, you come off like a classic bully. I'd expect patience and polite manners from a devotee of Krishna. But it seems that is asking too much.

And thus you give a poor example, and discredit your faith. It is incredible that this is something that needs to be pointed out to you. It almost feels like your actual aim is to make the faith you claim to represent look bad on purpose. Is this what you are trying to do?
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
bharaa

Post by bharaa »

obnoxion wrote:
bharaa wrote:
You, sir, are very, very rude. What ever mantra you have practiced, it does not seem you have gained any virtues by it. Frankly, you come off like a classic bully. I'd expect patience and polite manners from a devotee of Krishna. But it seems that is asking too much.

And thus you give a poor example, and discredit your faith. It is incredible that this is something that needs to be pointed out to you. It almost feels like your actual aim is to make the faith you claim to represent look bad on purpose. Is this what you are trying to do?
so child is not interested for education. But it is the duty of the father to make him educated, sometimes father punish him. So a child may be foolish, but how the parents can be foolish?”

what is your answer ??
kindly `1st of all tell us damn answer and than we will see weather it is an poor example or not.

and parents may look good or bad to others but how they are bully to there childrens and not the actual well wishers ? how ? foolish child may not understand it for now. but he will understand it when he will be nicely educated.

so how the damn parents who want to educate there childerns are bully ? how ? and not the actual well wishers ? how ? kindly tell us if you are son of 1 man.
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

You keep saying your bussiness is done, but it has ment nothing. Now we say your bussiness here is done, and it will be so.

EDIT: bharaa has been banned for ranting and lack of manners.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.