Anti-Cosmic philosophy in Satanism

Rational discussions on metaphysical and abstract topics.

do you identify as Anti-cosmic?

Total votes: 0
Benemal

Re: Anti-Cosmic philosophy in Satanism

Post by Benemal »

Despair is my very central sin. It has bothered me for several years. I don't mean this in any traditional or superstitious way. This is connected to extreme periods of mortification. These come as sort of waves and i drown in them, unable to answer the question or afraid to, but then i might find something beautiful, like a new color never seen before. A small string of enlightenment.
wrathofgod

Post by wrathofgod »

Greetings I have some valuable information for anyone interested in anti cosmos theory. After consuming dimethyltryptamine I came back to reality after the trip. But everything was changed. My reality was inherently and wholly alien from what I had originally experienced my entire life (18 years at the time). For starters I was utterly convicted of a parameter of reality in which my entire existence was a conspiratorial illusion conjured by a cosmic demiurge. Keep in mind I was raised Christian endways sheltered..... This kind of top tier psychotic gnosis is not just casually dreamed up by someone who relatively speaking has very little novelty of insight about reality or existence and is for the most part extremely closed minded if I may use that cliché. After the trip i was literally living in a vivid 3 dimensional realm in which the concept of my reality being a compete lie and the most venile form of slavery imaginable was very apparent. And do not think for one moment that I was not absolutely horrified about my cosmic predicament. For 3 years I lived in delusion and psychosis.... Struggling to grip with a nightmare vision of the cosmos that seemed more real to me then anything I had previously ever conceived of. I know psychosis and solipsism like the back of my hand... If anyone ever is hesitant about treading the dark path into the abyss of madness just know that there are those us who have gone before you.... That is the only consolence I can offer you. After years of contemplation I am now positive that the cosmos is most certainly a mass scale form of metaphysical slavery created by infinitely advanced and intelligent demigod-beings who control unimaginable wealths of power. In my visions.... I am actually the only authentic identity that exists .... I fact I am utterly alone in the cosmos and all other beings are figments of my imabinary dreamcape . Existence is an illusion .... A lie that causes the one being.. The one consciousness .... The one observer .... The center of the painting.... To believe in the existence of other beings and hence distract oneself from the horror of its terrifyingly lonely state of being. To be utterly and abysmally alone in the universe is a scary thought. And to perceive that all of your childhood experiences were a mocking illusory defilement of your sacred consciousness ? Thus we do not choose anti-cosmic spiritually ..... It chooses us. Only when you have authentically experienced the black abyss of tripped out madness can you truly claim to be anti-cosmos. When you have experienced the anti-cosmic realm for yourself then there is no second guessing .... It is your new reality whether you like it or not. Conclusively , I will relate an anecdote to you specifically regarding a profound experience of the power of the anti cosmic current. After consuming both marijuana and methamphetamine and simultaneously being off my medication ... I experienced a state of being that I call the wrath of god. Suddenly .... It was as if I could see clearly for the first time in my entire existence .... If my reality was a conspiratorial evil and illusory slave matrix then I would reciprocally react with a wrath of such infinite violence of passion and i would appropriate my identity and place in the universe accordingly to the newly defined parameters of my false reality... Namely that while I might be alone... Im am most certainly irreducably an immensely powerful being to be targeted by such an extensive illusory matrix. I had swelled for so long in that hell dimension that I suddenly became aware of where I was and who I was and realized that I could and would easy destroy any obstacle in my path to illumination and liberation and as i experienced this state I swear never to this day have I ever dreamed of possessing the amount of raw power that I contained that day. I truly felt like a super saiyan. I was the Wrath of god. And god was pissed. And still is. Pissed as fuck. My entire demeanor and countenance was dripping with an insanely halcyon anointment of cosmic power and instantaneous crystallization of mastery of self. I beheld the ultimatum of existence and my part in it. It truly was the type of experience every mage hopes for. I believe it was a gift from the dark one himself. I now to this day still have zero doubts about the limits of my power and my capacity to overcome any obstacle . I literally transcended this plane and now I know everything and can see everything relevant to me. I know longer have need for this world or the sentient enslaved beings that dwell within it
Heith

Post by Heith »

Interesting that an entity that is the entire universe honours our humble forum with his (here I make the assumption that you are male, apologies if I am mistaken) god-like presence :) The world truly is a magical and wonderful place! I would also go so far as to assume you are writing to us from the US, but perhaps that is simply my small-mindedness talking.

You will hopefully apologise me my blunt manners -let us say that us northern Europeans are not known for being social butterflies- if I am a bit sceptic of your manifest. Sure, I believe that you have experienced these things, under the influence of drugs and the probable (again a blunt assumption) spiritually traumatic upbringing. It seems common that those who are brought up in a strict religious environment, say, Christianity, tend to jump to the exact opposite but keep the intolerant / close-minded and somewhat arrogant or hateful attitude. This is often necessary for severing ties with the past, and perhaps only then one can find their way towards philosophically more enduring viewpoints. That is, if they wish.

I am extremely sceptic and doubtful of the use of drugs as means to achieve answers; very often simple hedonism or thrill seeking plays too large a role in this for me to take it seriously. And of course, one becomes so easily hungry for this kind of visions; after all, don't we all secretly hope that we would be something special, or, a chosen one. However, it seems like a shortcut and I am one of those people who enjoy hard work. And thirdly, the mass of information acquired with this method (drugs) is nothing which is easy to comprehend. And finally, astral visions should always be treated with a certain amount of patience and doubt. After all, the reason we see certain symbols or things on our journeys is not necessarily because they are exactly that thing, but they simply appear in such a manner in order to provide for us a clue.

I find it ethically questionable that you try to convince and tempt others to join you on what seems to me to be like the Downward Path (namely, a distortion) but then each of us is his or her own guardian. I do not doubt the power trip you have, and can in some ways understand it, having at times stood at the gates of immense astral strength where, as you say, it felt that all power was within my reach. Within those moments, we are tested. Do we have the ability to look, without passion and steadily, into that world, and understand our role in the universe, or do we fall like hungry children, head first through those gates and lose ourselves? This test I believe is indeed a gift from the Master but, I believe we see the ethics and reasons for it differently. Occultism is very dangerous, and your text does illuminate that precise point.

But these, of course, you already knew that I would write, seeing that you "know everything". ;)
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

wrathofgod wrote:I literally transcended this plane...

I can believe that you have indeed touched a plane different than ours, namely, a portion of astral reality. But the difference between the ascending and the descending paths is that where the latter sees only the dualism of physical vs. spiritual, the path of ascension takes account a vast possibility of different "spiritual" planes, and of these that one which we reach in our first spiritual experiences are not more real than this one. Astral planes are part of the Demiurge's matrix of false reality, actually the most vital and necessary part of it. They do not "feel" unreal no more than this physical world "feels" unreal to most of its inhabitants. And because unilateral astral experience is so much more intense than the physical, it seems like the ultimate revelation to the people who are not used to its manner of presentation.

wrathofgod wrote:...and now I know everything and can see everything relevant to me.

About this I am very sceptical. "Relevant to us" is seldom a very clear thing. When we have gained some personal revelation, it can feel so huge that it is everything we will ever need, when in fact it more likely is something that we have needed at the moment, presenting to us one aspect of the whole.

wrathofgod wrote:I know longer have need for this world or the sentient enslaved beings that dwell within it

I think that we are not bound to the physical world because we feel to have a "need" for it, but because of other reasons.

wrathofgod wrote:Only when you have authentically experienced the black abyss of tripped out madness can you truly claim to be anti-cosmos.

I partly agree with you. Had I not seen some hells myself, I would have no dire need to try to help people to avoid them. It is often mostly comical to see people preaching about things that they do not know anything about (for example, scientific people telling us how there is no such thing as magic), but in cases where people preach evil things because they do not have the slightest clue what they are sowing and eventually reaping both for themselves and the others, the problem is more serious.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"
obnoxion

Post by obnoxion »

I do not identify myself as anti-cosmic. I think my views are too pantheistic to allow for any fundamental conflicts in the totality of divinity. Even the absence of divinity is for me an aspect of divinity. Anger and hate are not that fundamental to my philosophy (though my views hardly can be called a philosophy), but have more to do with my human pettiness (and my practice is to tolerate pettiness). I see the cosmos like sponge, dripping wet with purpose and presence.

Drugs were mentioned. It is not my favourite topic. They are mostly illegal and unnecessary. I am more accepting or recreational use than any psychonautic methodological use. I am generally not ready to recognize spiritual experiences achieved while intoxicated worth mentioning.
One day of Brahma has 14 Indras; his life has 54 000 Indras. One day of Vishnu is the lifetime of Brahma. The lifetime of Vishnu is one day of Shiva.
satlilithordo

Post by satlilithordo »

Yes.
Nefastos

Post by Nefastos »

satlilithordo wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:15 amYes.

Elaboration is needed, unless you are a bot.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"