On the LHP and Demonology.

Rational discussions on metaphysical and abstract topics.
Necrosophiacos

On the LHP and Demonology.

Post by Necrosophiacos »

I wrote this article article after a ritual invocation to Leviathan close to a water stream, contemplating the flow of the water
The Left hand path is a process towards self deification (not to be confused with empty ego busting or delusional self-importance of superiority) and “immortality”: in this context countering and manipulation in our favor the entropic forces that may affect our physical and astral bodies, one method this is achieved is through re manifestation and self actualization, similar to what happened to a virtual software, for example the Linux operational system actualizes faster than Windows or Mac OS, this continual process of dynamic flow is also applied into our ordinary lives outside a coven or order, by learning something new and experimenting in our life, this refreshes us and gives momentum. Experiencing always new levels of awareness, in the past this was hard to achieve and traveling to unknown territory was suggested also the use of hallucinogen plants brews, and many tortuous methods of both excitatory states and deprival of stimuli. In our actual days thanks to technologies, marketing, a communication systems this much easier, we just need to go to watch a movie in the movie theater, go to exotic store, get something we have not tasted before from distant lands, learning different languages..etc. On this last point, I can affirm being multilingual myself, that when we express or perceive information in a different language our perception shifts, sometimes I talk to myself in a different language to experience this. Some people have asked me why the use of Latin, Greek, Enochian…during rituals. Does the Demons speak Latin?  I have been asked by friends and family when they heard me speaking into a language, similar of the catholic priests when they were young ( in the early days in most Spanish colonized countries the holy mass was in Latin and the priest facing the altar not the public) my grandmother have told me it was that way when she was younger. Well, I do not believe spiritual entities in this case Demons may have presence of a language or the other... But, I think the use of exotic fragrances, sounds (language) mystical environment, helps to shift our awareness, the access to the Nagual, making it easier for us to interact with the entities of other planes, and at the same time this kind of environment is more comfortable and cozy for the entity is coming to visit us. That is the way I perceive demonic ritual invocation, the creation of an appropriated environment and mental synchronicity that may help us to bring or invite them into this dimension or “reality” we live in. For me they are like the very special guests in the Hotel I work for, and must be treated with great care and respect, Demons are not our slaves or servants because we know some binding or commanding seal or word from the Xtian God, as suggested in some CM grimoires. If the spirit has some bound with us it will depend on our empathy of our “occult nature” <<our Higher self >>and those energies which are more potent with us. That is why I recommend as taught by ancient sages that first we must Empower and KNOW ourselves “before” the successful interaction with a Demonic entity. When I say “before” I do not refer to a time lapse specifically, but that the process must begin within us. Because as an ancient philosopher said “First I think then I exist” -Necrosophiacos
Nefastos

Re: On the LHP and Demonology.

Post by Nefastos »

The flow of the text was somehow tedious to follow in that form (look who's talking), but I agree with all of your points.
Faust: "Lo contempla. / Ei muove in tortuosa spire / e s'avvicina lento alla nostra volta. / Oh! se non erro, / orme di foco imprime al suol!"